NOTICE: There is currently a temporary closure for the north end of Indian Bluffs. This extends from Chimney Rock all the way to the Wedding Bells area. This is pending further study of the ecosystem, and the compatible use evaluation.  In general, they are worried about algific sites - sites at NE-facing rock faces that have cooler air in summer and tend to host unique plant/animal species.   Please respect this temporary closer; this is only affecting a few routes.  The ICC continues communicate with the DNR regarding the status of this closure. If there are any updates regarding the status of this closure we will provide an annoucements to our members.